Hotline: +84 352 165 585
Address: 13, Street 41, Ward 10, District 6, HO CHI MINH City
Opening Times: Mon - Sat 08:00 - 18:00
We provide Vietnam entry Visa services with the desire to serve and deliver true value to our customers. Your satisfaction is our success! You do not take time to wait and concern about the consular legalization’s signature, our supporting visa team are always ready to support and accompany you!
You Have To Know
Since 1/1/2015, under the latest regulation on granting visas to expats who want to enter Vietnam, competent State agencies shall not conduct renewal of expats’ Vietnam visa. Therefore, expats must exit Vietnam before expiry date of their visas then carry out procedure to reenter Vietnam. If you don’t want to exit Vietnam and want to apply for issuance of visa to continue staying in Vietnam instead, please contact YURIVISA’s consultants for best solution.
In order to apply visa extension, your current visa has to meet some requirements of Vietnam Immigration Department.
Your current visa type has to be correspondent to your staying extending requirement.
Stay in 1 more month: If your current visa is 1 month single, 1 month multiple, 3 month single or
3 months multiple entry visa, you are allowed apply to extend visa in 1 more month.
Stay in 3 more months: If your current visa is 3 months single or 3 months multiple entry visa, you can apply to extend visa in 3 more months.
The visa renewal fee is higher than the visa extension fee because we have to
pay stamping fee and visa sticker fee for you. Visa renewal is ready for someone who:
Entered Vietnam with visa exemption.
Has current visa is not correspondent to your staying extending requirement.
If you would like to upgrade your current visa from 1 month to 3 months, you have to apply to renew 3 months single entry or 3 months multiple entry.
If you would like to upgrade your current visa from single entry to multiple entry, you have to apply to renew visa.
For fast processing time and convenience in applying for visa, apart from forms prepared by YURIVISA,
you shall give us the following documents:
1. Request form for application for issuance, amendment or supplement of visa, extension of temporary residence (Form N5) (certified by sponsoring organizations or enterprises; for expats who want to enter Vietnam to visit relatives, such documents shall be certified by Public Security of commune or ward where expats are temporarily residing).
2. Original passport and visa.
3. Temporary residence certification (or temporary residence card) certified by Public Security of commune or ward where expats are temporarily residing.
4. 1 certified true copy or 1 copy (originals are required for comparison) of documents proving your entry purposes (such documents as investment licenses, work permits, marriage certificates, birth certificates and so on, depending on certain cases). Documents issued by foreign agencies shall undergo consular authentication and notarized translation by Justice Divisions or Departments.
1. Processing time: 5 - 7 working days since receipt of full documents.
2. Form N5: subject to certification by organizations or enterprises in Vietnam if such organizations or enterprises are sponsors for your application for visa.
3. Sufficient documents proving your stay purpose in Vietnam are required.